Wednesday, June 13, 2007

14 15 22 23 31 . 4

"YOU WILL HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHEN YOU NEED THEM."

God is amazing.

Tonight, I had a worthwhile conversation with an individual whom I love with all of my heart. I realized that I have been changed and it is most definately for the better.

This year was full of ups and downs, sadly, mostly downs. Friendship, family and personal problems seemed to plague my everyday life. What was I lacking, what was I so inept to realize?

God.

In Job:9-10, it states...

9 His wife said to him, "Are you still maintaining your integrity? Curse God and die!"
10 He replied, "You are talking like a foolish woman. Shall we accept good from God, and not trouble?" In all this, Job did not sin in what he said.

Wow. It truly makes you realize where you are with your walk with God in your own personal walk with Him. Who are we to judge, to scorn, to condemn? More so, who are we to only ask for assistance from our Savior when we are in need?

I am proud to say that in my own personal trials, I have finallly become aware enough with my surroundings that I need to give thanks for my blessings as much as I give thanks for my struggles. It is out of my hands. If He brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

Maybe YOU are my person. Maybe I am MEANT to share the Gospel with you. I wish I could. Your name has been surrounding my thoughts on various occasions and, selfishly, I have failed to pray for you. I am so sorry. I am so sorry for judging, for condeming, for not understanding YOU. I hope to. I wish to. I am going to begin to pray for you daily. I hope that you know that you can come to me and I will answer if you call.

Please call.

No comments: